Hamilton Ridge Link
A Connection With Distance Learning Academy - Feb. 2021
A Note from Mrs. Z
Dear Hamilton Ridge Families,
As we begin a new month and a new semester of learning, I hope you and your family are remaining healthy. As your children continue to learn each day in the Distance Learning Academy, I applaud you for the work you are doing to support them! Many positives are on the horizon including decreasing COVID-19 cases in MN, opportunities for vaccination, and hopefully the ability to have more in-person events. As soon as we can welcome in our students and families for any Hamilton Ridge event, we will let you know. Until then, I wish your children a great month of learning!
Karen Zwolenski - Mrs. Z
Welcome to the Class of 2034
The countdown to Kindergarten has begun! Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools is pleased to offer tuition free, full-day kindergarten and full-day kindergarten Spanish immersion at La ola del lago at Grainwood. Please follow the link below and mark your calendar for the important dates.
How do you know if your child is ready for Kindergarten? Click here for the Kindergarten Readiness Flyer to learn what skills to look for and what to practice at home.
Hamilton Ridge PTC Update
- We're putting finishing touches on our first fundraiser of the year. It's a direct donation drive, which means there is nothing to purchase. It's simply a drive to raise funds for our school, specifically for outside equipment. More to come!
- We're also starting to put together our inaugural Hamilton Ridge yearbook! The PTC is taking the lead on the project this year. More to come there too. What a year to remember with a yearbook!
- Our next meeting is Tuesday, Feb. 2, at 6:30. Please go to the event listing on our Facebook page for the dial-in link. Perhaps we can get together in person for our March meeting!
- Are you interested in joining DOGS (Dads and Dudes of Great Students)? Reach out to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org to be in-the-know on future projects. The DOGS do a great deal around the school. Put your handiwork to work!
- When you order out, make sure you're doing so on a Hamilton Ridge fundraiser night! We've been partnering with great local restaurants who give a portion of proceeds to our school on designated nights. Stay tuned on our Facebook page and Seesaw for upcoming nights!
Support for Hamilton Ridge Students
Hamilton Ridge School Social Worker
Hello Hamilton Ridge families! My name is Andrea Carin, and I am the school social worker at Hamilton Ridge Elementary. I am here to offer confidential support with social/emotional concerns, strategies for supporting student’s emotional regulation and learning abilities, and information for community resources, during these changing times. Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com . I am happy to talk with families about any concerns they may have and can also direct you to outside resources when needed.
Hours for the District Services Center: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Address: 4540 Tower Street SE, Prior Lake Phone: 952-226-0000
Main Office 952-461-7800
Fax Number 952-461-7849
Health Office 952-226-7806
Karen Zwolenski, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Lindsay Comstock, Dean of Students email@example.com
Kirsten Schoeller, Administrative Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Beverley Null, Administrative Assistant (attendance) email@example.com
Andrea Carin, Social Worker firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Helpdesk 952-226-0062 or email@example.com
District Transportation 952-226-0050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior Lake Bus Company (after hours) 952-440-1166