The Awesome Comanche
by Vivien,Dylan,Camron,Aayana,and Zainab
We have been researching about the Comanche tribe for a week and a half.We researched about food,appearance,shelter and location,tools,custom/traditions/ceremonies.
Food by Vivien Garcia
- Comanche hunted large herds of buffalo.
- They traded or stole crops like corn or squash
Appearance by Aayana Washington
- The women wore buffalo hides and deer skin as clothing.
- They also made clothes for families
Shelter and Location by Camron Clark
- The had to carry their tepees cause they are hunter.
- They had to live to live in the tepees for a long time .
Tools by Dylan Chen
- The Comanche used bow and arrows.The bows were made from different woods.
- They also used scrapers for tanning hides and spoons and ladles carved from woods
Customs/Traditions/Ceremonies by Zainab Faisal
- There would be a ceremony for a sick tribe member