Summer Reading 2016
Clover Middle School
Participate in the York County Library's Teen Summer Reading program and win ice cream and other prizes when you return to school in August!
It's easy to participate!
- Visit your local public library or register online
- Log the hours you read on the public library's website or on the reading record
- Complete 15 hours of reading, and you'll earn a prize (plus be entered into a drawing for even more)!
- When you return to school, show Mrs. Boheler the stamped bookmark that the librarian will give you and win more prizes!
Starting May 16, you can register online here, or at any branch and pick up your Reading Record. Clover Public Library's address is 107 Knox Street, Clover, SC.
Beginning June 6, you can log into your account and track the time you spend reading or listening to audiobooks.
Log all 15 hours of reading online or turn in your completed reading record by July 29 (to the public library) to receive a $5 gift card to a local business and be entered into a drawing to win more!
Your Reading Goal: 15 hours of reading or listening
Program Dates: June 6 - July 29
You're also invited to attend some fun, free teen events at the public library!
Check out the fun, free events being offered at York County Library this summer!
When you return to Clover Middle School in August:
- Show Mrs. Boheler your stamped bookmark (proof that you completed 15 hours of reading this summer) provided by the public library.
- You will be rewarded with ice cream and other prizes!
Here is the summer 2016 bookmobile schedule--Books for students of all ages!
Need some book recommendations?
The books on this list come highly recommended by kid readers from all over the country.
Students will be encouraged to read books from this list next school year!