Por México - Mente Verde
AIESEC SINALOA MÉXICO
In seeking of AIESEC Mexico to contribute to the construction a better country, we recognize the importance of aligning our projects to global goals for sustainable development created by the United Nations.
The focus of this project is based on the goal of the UN: "Life on Land" which aims route to new generations to have better habits regarding issues related to ecology and based on that create awareness in people to that within a few years a green culture is adopted in the country.
•Science and Technology
HELP US TO CREATE A BETTER MEXICO!
1. The trainee give workshops, lectures, presentations and other activities with the aim of developing, artistic, social skills, teamwork and environmental awareness.
2. Every two weeks there will be a different theme, culminating in two weeks, will be held a visit to the Botanical Gardens Culiacan to reinforce all topics learned.
3. Participate in the "Global Village" event, for which you must bring materials that serve to show the essence and traditions of your country (food, souvenirs, clothes, typical drink, flag and a presentation about your culture).
4. Hours: 5 hours a day (Monday to Friday) between 9.00 and 13.00.
5. You will work with children aged between 7 and 12 years old.
• Accommodation with a Mexican family
• 2 meals a day at home
• Preparation Seminar
• Trainee Buddy
• Study Tours for the city
• Participation in Global Village
Start dates: May, June, July.
DURATION: 6 WEEKS
Culiacan is the capital of Sinaloa state located north of Mexico. It is a city with beautiful sunsets, delicious food and warm people. You want to know more about Culiacan?
Visit our booklet, see these videos and fall in love with this beautiful city!