Meet us in person to learn more about enrollment for 2015/16
What happens next?
You've attended an online information session now meet us in person! Check out our list of events below to meet a teacher, staff member, or family in-person and learn more about enrollment for next year. Once you've found an event you like, please click on the link to register for that event. Registration isn't required but helps us to know you're attending.
There are lots of different activities!
California Virtual Academies
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Community Day—a unique program that provides online instruction and face-to-face interaction between the network of the 11 California Virtual Academies' teachers, parents and students
- Face-to-face meetings with California-credentialed teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- A range of extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- A program accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Subjects that are no longer offered in many programs: art, music, and world languages
- Students graduate with a high school diploma from a WASC-accredited program that meets all state requirements
- CAVA includes all 11 schools: CAVA@Fresno, CAVA@Jamestown, CAVA@Kings, CAVA@Los Angeles, CAVA@Maricopa, CAVA@Maricopa High School, CAVA@San Diego, CAVA@San Joaquin, CAVA@San Mateo, CAVA@Sonoma, and CAVA@Sutter.