October is Fire Safety Month!
- Working smoke alarms reduce the chances of dying in a fire by nearly 50 percent. They are a critical first step for staying safe, but in order to be effective, they have to be working properly. For the best protection, install smoke alarms on every level of your home and in every sleeping area.
- Teach kids never to play with matches and lighters. Make a habit of placing these items up and away from young children.
- Create and practice a home fire escape plan with two ways out of your house in case of a fire. Get a stopwatch and time how fast your family can escape. The kids will love it.
- Children should know how to respond to the sound of a smoke alarm. Teach them to get low and get out when they hear it. A child who is coached properly ahead of time will have a better chance to be safe.
- Use common sense in the kitchen. Limit distractions when cooking and don’t leave a hot oven or stovetop unattended.
Square 1 Art Fundraiser is coming!
What does this fundraiser support? Profits from our Square 1 Art fundraiser help us with equipment purchases and maintenance for our classrooms as well as support our need-based scholarship program. We thank you for your participation!
SAVE THE DATE: Christmas Program
Our Christmas program will be held on Wednesday, December 7 and Thursday, December 8th at 11:30 a.m. in the sanctuary.
Program Schedule by Class:
Wednesday, Dec. 7:
Mrs. Gay (3 Day 2’s)
Mrs. Marsha (3 Day 2’s)
Mrs. Catherine (3 Day 3’s)
All Pre K Classes
Thursday, Dec. 8
Mrs. Mary (5 Day 3’s)
Mrs. Libby (5 Day 3's)
Mrs. Alyssa (5 Day 2's)
All Pre K Classes
CALENDAR REMINDERS for OCT, NOV, & DEC
Mon., Oct 3: Tuition Due (payment 3 of 9)
Mon, Oct 10: No School (Columbus Day)
Oct 19 and Oct 20: Individual Fall Pictures
Fri, Oct 28: No School (Fall Break)
Tues., Nov 1: Tuition Due (payment 4 of 9)
Nov. 8 and 9: Day with Dad
Wed - Fri, Nov 23 - 25: No School (Thanksgiving Break)
Thurs., Dec. 1: Tuition Due (payment 5 of 9)
Wed, Dec 7 & Thurs, Dec. 8: Christmas Program
Fri, Dec 9 through Mon, Jan 2 No School; Christmas Break
Tues, Jan 3, 2015: School Resumes
Tuition Amounts by # Days per week your child attends:
2 days per week: $185
3 days per week: $220
4 days per week: $275
5 days per week: $285
Click here to make a payment through our website for tuition, lunch bunch and/or supply fees.