28 Day Jumpstart Your Life Program
Live Group Program--Sakina Wellness Center Heliopolis
Renew ~ Refresh ~ Recharge ~ Revitalize
Imagine changing the way you eat, feel, look, and think - in just 28 days.
Introducing the whole foods 28 Day Program that can support you to make the changes you deserve
I know you’ve been waiting:
For some magic diet or cure to appear out of the blue and fix your belly bloat/low energy/digestive issues.
To change your life from the inside out…from the way you eat to the way you manage stress and take care of yourself.
To feel better. Look amazing. And finally tell the world “I did it… and, this time, it’s sticking.”
The problem is: those miracle pills and potions? They don’t work. Ever.
But here’s the good news: I’ve got a solution for you.
I’m a health coach who believes in the concept of bioindividuality. Translation? I know there’s no one magic diet or cure for anyone.
Instead, I’m here to help you learn what foods fuel YOUR unique body, as well as the exercise routines, health, and de-stressing strategies that work for your life and schedule.
The best part? It’s all inside this one phenomenal program.
So, if you’re ready:
● To ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore.
● To kick those quick fixes with 0 results to the curb.
● To stop buying book after book, doing diet after diet, and still not experiencing the changes you desire.
● To uncover more happiness, more energy, and a feeling of total balance throughout the day.
● To live a life free from confusion about what to eat, where you feel completely in control of your body and mind.
Then welcome home.
I'm Dana Dinnawi, proud graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Once upon a time, I took the bait, too. I bought every health book out there, watched all the shows, and spent hours on the Internet researching the “right foods for my body”.
What I discovered is that there IS no “right” food, that we are all different and have unique nutritional needs.
And that’s what I’m here to prove to you over the course of 4 weeks.
But I know you’re probably wondering:
“What’s the difference between clean eating and a diet?”
When you diet, you’re dwelling on fats, counting calories, and restrictions. Most of the time, you end up feeling tired and just plain frustrated, right?
That’s what makes this program so different.
Unlike a diet, this 28 Day Program teaches you how to eat foods that are healthy and delicious… and you’ll never have to count a single calorie.
Instead, you’ll learn how to effortlessly meet your health goals over a 28 day period.
The outcome? You start making long-lasting changes, instead of opting for the next quick fix.
Clean eating is more than a strategy; it’s a movement. A revolution. You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the diet mentality forever.
A Little about Me
I was looking for more than a quick fix or a diet book. I wanted to make lifelong changes.
This happened for me when I attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I was always interested in health, but when I graduated as a certified coach, I wanted to create a program that would help people take small steps towards lifelong, sustainable changes.
If you’re feeling confused about what to eat, then this is the program for you.
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate.
As a student at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I learned tools that helped me become a healthy person in a completely different way. These tools, tactics, and resources allowed me to both reduce stress, achieve my goals, live a healthier life, and learn how to balance everything that fills up my crazy schedule.
Now, I’m ready to teach you to the same tools I use that work beautifully for me.
In 28 days, you will learn YOUR unique healthy blueprint. You will know exactly which foods give you optimal energy, which jumpstart your metabolism, and how to plan your own meals.
In 4 weeks, I’ll teach you how to:
● Eat the foods that are right for you and your unique body
● Plan meals, even if you are busy and have no time
● Put yourself first (and not feel guilty about it.)
● Find exercise that fits your unique body and lifestyle
● Take the exact steps, week by week, that will help you achieve long-lasting results
● Give you daily assignments over a 28-day period that will empower you to make lifelong changes
● Tap in to a place of power that exists in all of us, which will enable you to leave behind old habits
● Make healthy recipes that will leave you satisfied with every bite
● Snack on healthy snacks
● Make easy breakfasts, lunches, and dinners that help you feel amazing
● Crowd out the bad stuff and bring in the yummy foods to replace it – no deprivation here!
You won’t have to spend another ounce of energy thinking about when or what to eat.
I have put together a program that will guarantee results for you, plus take the headache out of “What should I eat today?”
I’m not talking short-term results here. I’m talking the kind of permanent transformation you get when you’re supported for 28 days with a step-by-step instructional guide, a manual, recipes, handouts, and shopping lists galore that make your life easy.
I created this program to be a manual for life. Each day, you have action steps you can take towards your health goals.
What You Get:
● 4 Weekly eBook Guides with daily prompts, so you get chunks of information daily, making it easy to apply these principles to your life
● Recipe Guide loaded with 53 gluten-free, family-friendly recipes created by a fabulous chef
● Recipe Guide (Vegetarian ONLY) packed with 70 recipes that are gluten-free, family-friendly, and also chef-created (which means super yummy)
● Total of 8 Weekly Meal Planners and Shopping Lists for each week (includes both non-vegetarian and vegetarian)
● A Simple-to-Use Food Diary
● 7 Handouts – these are your cheat sheets!
1. 40 Snacks on the Go
2. Gluten-Free Substitutions
3. How to Go Gluten-Free
4. The 101 on Portions
5. The 101 on Vegetable Cooking Methods
6. Top Vegetarian Proteins
7. Low Glycemic Chart
Weekly live group sessions with me
Weekly session dates are: May 20, 27, June 3, and June 19 from 11-12pm.
Sakina Wellness Center
Abrag El Marwa El Gedida, Tower #4
Ahmed Tayseer St, off of Merghany St.
11th floor, Apt. 1103
Join me on Wednesday May 13 at 11am for a free session on
“Filling Your Tank, But Running on Empty?
How Certain Foods May Be at the Core
of Your Chronic Fatigue”
And to learn all about your 28 Day Transformation!
It’s time to get your energy, your body, and your life back.
So take the first step.
Start feeling your best today. Glow from the inside out.
Feel outstanding no matter how busy your life is, because you deserve to feel incredible with every breath.
I promise you this:
You will not starve.
You will not be deprived.
You will thrive.
No more diets.
No more wondering which foods are right for you.
Just a simple, 28 day whole foods program delivered
straight to your inbox the moment you click
BUY NOW! Your investment? $300 Sign up here to get your invoice via Paypal. Don't have a Paypal account? No problem. Let me know when you get your invoice.
If you are feeling…
● Hormonally imbalanced
That’s your body telling you it’s time for a change.
In just 4 weeks you’ll learn how to:
● Fall in love with cooking and prep delectable, healthy meals
● Adore your kitchen and know how to make it feel like home
● Make healthy snacks
● Prepare nourishing and delicious meals for the whole family
● Exercise using the right exercises for your body
● Portion out your foods, while never feeling like you are dieting
● Pick healthy foods and create meals for yourself that will satisfy all of your taste buds
● Crowd out the bad stuff and bring in the healthy goodies
● Eat at a restaurant and order off a menu
● Nourish your body with the right protein, whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or interested in reducing animal proteins in your life
● Use tools for committing to change and to a healthy life
We start May 20
Your investment: $300
Sign up here and get your invoice via Paypal. No Paypal account? No problem. Just let me know when you get your invoice.