The Generals' Update
YOUR GUIDE TO DDE EVENTS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS: 4/24/2022
THIS WEEK'S SCHEDULE
- Monday, April 25th: School resumes
- Tuesday, April 26th: Board of Education Meeting, 7:30 pm-Budget Adoption
For a comprehensive view of all sports, activities, and events, use the DDE Calendar of Events.
8th GRADE T-SHIRT
for winning the 8th Grade T-shirt Design Contest!
The PTO would like to thank all the 8th grade students who created and submitted designs contest! There were so many amazing submissions!
The PTO has decided to fund the cost of the t-shirts for all 8th graders. If you have not submitted a size for your child's shirt, please email the PTO at email@example.com
8th GRADE NEWS & INFORMATION
We are excited to announce that this year's Eisenhower Class of 2022 Graduation Ceremony will be held on Monday, June 20th, at 3:00pm in the West Freehold School multipurpose room.
Each graduate will be allocated 3 tickets for the ceremony. We appreciate your anticipated support and understanding as we plan to celebrate the achievements of our graduates!
We look forward to sharing more detailed information with you regarding the ceremony as it grows closer.
KIDS AT HEART PHOTOGRAPHY will be available for any graduating 8th grader who missed graduation portraits on April 5th as follows:
- ALL MAKE-UPS will take place at the BARKALOW MIDDLE SCHOOL, 498 Stillwells Corner Road.
- Students can go either Tuesday, May 10th, or Thursday, May 12th from 6:00-9:00pm.
- Be sure to bring your Eisenhower graduation gown.
- Remind the photographer that you are with the Eisenhower Middle School.
- If you are a member of the NJHS, bring your black honor cord.
- No appointment is necessary.
- You may order portraits online at www.kidsatheartphotos.com. Use code: Eisenhower Grad 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: These dates will be your last opportunity for graduation portraits
Yearbooks on sale for $45
HOW TO REPORT A STUDENT ABSENCE DURING A PANDEMIC
- Your child's name
- State the reason for the absence with specific symptoms. NOTE: Students with symptoms consistent with Covid-19 will be excluded from school per the NJDOH guidelines.
All other absences must be followed up with a parent/guardian, or medical note. The note must include child's name, date of absence(s) as well as reason for the absence. For your convenience, you may use the District Attendance Note containing approved excusable absence reasons.
As a reminder, students may remove their mask once they have their lunch and seated at a desk. Once they are finished eating, masks should be put back on.