OUR LAST WEEK, JANUARY 9-13
CON LA SRA. AGUIRRE
Please speak with your student and make sure they complete all units of the class including the Final Required Live Class, the Final Exam and the Final Project.
There are two parts to the Final Project. There is the project itself (Part 1) and a reflection in English (Part 2). The Final Project/Exam count 25% of a student's final grade. 12.5% for the Final Project and 12.5% for the Final Exam.
When completing the exam section -- there is only one attempt. The exam consists of about 5 sections with approximately 30 questions. It is not timed.
The class will close this Friday, January 13, at 11:55 pm when all assignments are due. I will have everything graded (hopefully) by Monday morning, January 16. I will be submitting grades for my grade report on Tuesday night, January 17. I will contact a student if there is a problem with the link that they have submitted for their project or any questions that I may have. I will also send out a message to students when I am done grading so that they can check grades.
Some tips for the Final Project!
- Don't forget that the Final Project has two parts, the project and a reflection (the reflection is in English).
- Make sure to do both parts!
- Use a web 2.0 tool. (Google Slides and PowerPoint are not acceptable.)
- Make sure to have an audio that is separate from your narrative. (Don't read your narrative for your audio.)
- Make sure to have a Works Cited for pictures even if the pictures are your own or from the Web 2.0 tool.
- Make sure you have vocabulary and grammar from each unit!
- Write good sentences, don't make lists of vocabulary words.
- Proofread your project before submitting.
- Make sure to do both your Final exam (12.5% of your final grade) and Final Project (12.5% of your final grade) .