Anything can happen in a matter of seconds
It starts with just ONE.
- Marijuana kills hundreds of brain cells every time you smoke
- Long term marijuana abuse can lead to addiction.
- There is no medication to directly treat marijuana abuse, you would have to have professional treatment.
- If you smoke Marijuana in your early years of devolpment it can effect your brain.
- Marijuana use can increase rates of anxiety, depression, and schizophrenia.
- Inhalants can cause slurred speach, dizziness, nausea/vomiting, loss of consciousness,brain
damage, and death.
- Inhalants are not illeagl you can buy them anywhere. (they are common house hold items)
- Inhalaents are not dangerous to your health when they are used for there intended purpose.
- Prolonged abuse can permantly affect thinking, movement, vision, and hearing
- Chemicals in Inhalants can cause damaging, mind-altering effects and sudden death
- Testicals may shrink
- breasts may develop
- Growth in facial hair and or chest hair
- Excessive acne
- Mood swings