6 Traits of Writing
- Choose a topic that interests you and that fits the assignment
- Include details such as fact statement, examples, and thoughts/feelings
- Use specific noun and verbs
- Use exciting adjectives/adverb
- Use a thesaurus
- Combine short, choppy sentences into longer smoother ones
- Use variety of sentences beginning and lengths
- Use simple, compound, and complex sentences
The Writing Process
Prewriting is were you make a rough draft on your paragraph or whatever your writing.
Helps them to look at ideas and facts in the right way.
Look and see if it's what you wanted to say and make any changes if needed.
- Are your words spelled correctly?
- Are the letters capital if they need to be?
- Do you have correct punctuation?
Share your writing!
- Green is the topic.
- Yellow main ideas.
- Pink is tell me more.
- Green is also the conclusion.
Core four topic sentences(green)
Core four is where you come up with four different sentences and these are the types: simple sentences, questions, situation/stance, and number.
Main Idea Sentences(yellow)
Main sentences is the most important information. You can have more than one main sentence.
Conclustion Sentences (green)
Is where you wrap up the story or paragraph.