Chemistry Chemical Assignment
Chemical name: Pyrite / Common name: Fools gold
Chemical Formula- FeS2
3 Uses of the Pyrite
1. It is an important source to get sulfur.
2. It is also used for jewelry that you can wear.
3.It produces Sulfuric acids.
3 Physical or Chemical Properties of Pyrite
1. The color is pale brass-yellow.
2. Its hardness is at 6.5.
3. It has a density of 5-5.2. (the average is 5.1)
3 Facts About Pyrite
1. It is sometimes called fools gold because it has the similar color and shape as gold does.
2. Pyrite also forms in all types of environments.
3. It has a metallic luster.
Designed by: Mitch Pyles
Edited by: Mitch Pyles
Produced by: Mitch Pyles