By: Isaac Kadry
2. Average distance from the sun is 2,870,972,200 km
3. Period of revolution 30,685 day(s) (84 Earth years)
4. Uranus has 27 moons. Ex: Titania, Miranda, Ariel, Umbriel, & more...
5. Uranus is made of various types of ice like water, ammonia, & methane.
6. The average temperature of Uranus is -350 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Uranus is the seventh planet from the sun.
8. Uranus is the third largest in terms of size.
9. Uranus is the coldest planet in the atmosphere.
10. Uranus has rings.
11. Uranus has only been visited once.
12. Uranus is named after the Greek god of the sky.