Antelope High School Library News
Library Happenings: Encourage your child to get involved!
May is Physical Fitness, Sports, and Bike Month as well as Asian Pacific American History Month.
To celebrate, the library will be offering the following student events during the month of May. Visit the Library webpage http://www.rjuhsd.us/Page/2694 for more information.
- North Highland's Teen Librarians will be visiting every Tuesday after school from April 25th through May 16th, from 2:45 to 3:15 pm, to talk with students about summer volunteer opportunities and activities in the Antelope Community. Click here for a link to their main library webpage http://www.saclibrary.org/Locations/North-Highlands-Antelope or here for access to their teen page http://www.saclibrary.org/teens.
- Tricycle Obstacle Course Challenge May 15th 1:45 -3:00 pm - winners receive Starbucks gift cards or a copy of Holy Spokes written by Rob Coppolillo.
- Photo Challenge - winner has photo displayed on Library Webpage and receives a digital subscription to Cicada magazine promoting student art and literary work. 2nd and 3rd place winners have photos displayed on Library Webpage.
- Asian Pacific American History Month Contest May 1st-19th
- Final Exam Study Blitz May 22nd from 1:35 to 4pm
- Susan Garofalo Book Talk and Signing for Incursion The Arrival , May 16th, 2:35-3:30 p.m. One lucky student will be the first to check out her new fiction book and one lucky student will win a signed copy of her new book.
Antelope High School Learning Lab (ALL)
Did you know that the Library hosts after school tutoring every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 2:35-4:30 pm? Students can get help in all subjects, use computers, printers, and calculators, and access Library Resources. Want to make sure that your child attended, we can send them home with verification. We are ALL in for student learning and success here at Antelope High School.