Saddle Up for Autism!
Presented by All 4 Autism & Bethlehem Stables
Our Annual Horse Camp is Back!
Let's saddle up and have some fun with All 4 Autism and Bethlehem Therapeutic Riding Stable! This camp is a wonderful opportunity for ASD Kids to experience the joy of horseback riding in a safe, structured environment. Activities include therapeutic horse rides, water games, arts and crafts, horse grooming and more!
To register, send name and contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 7-9, 2016
12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Tally Ho Equestrian Center
3962 Lawson Grove Road, Timmonsville, SC
- Camp is open to ASD kids age 4-9 years old
- $50 per child (Payable to Bethlehem Therapeutic Riding Stables-Bring morning of camp.)
- Bring change of clothes, towel, bug spray and sunscreen
- Child must wear closed toe shoes (No Crocs or sandals)
- Adult must attend with child
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JUNE 1st