Uinta County School District #1
FULL-TIME BUILDING CUSTODIAN
Salary: 5-1; $12.93 per hour
Hours: Regular full-time position, 8 hours/day, 5 days/week; 12 months
- Closing Date: Uinta County School District Number One reserves the right to hire the most qualified candidate anytime. Open until filled.
1. Candidates must have a strong work record including, but not limited to:
- A positive attendance record
- A positive safety record
- The ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision
- The ability to work effectively with students, parents, school staff, supervisors, and fellow custodians
- Knowledge and training regarding basic cleaning procedures
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. The ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs. on a regular basis with a full range of motion. Must have the ability to complete all tasks on their job description including heavy lifting and snow removal.
4. The ability and willingness to work late evenings, early mornings, and weekends for snow removal activities.
5. At least 18 years of age.
Interested candidates should complete an online application on the district website; (www.uinta1.com) or contact the Human Resource Office of UCSD #1 at 537 Tenth Street, Evanston, Wyoming (307) 789-7571 for additional information and/or to begin the application process.