Weekly Wildcat News for Families
Week of 9/27 - 10/1
Fall Break is Oct. 11-15
Order your spirit wear now!! Deadline is now Oct. 10th!
Water Bottle Reminders
- Label the bottle with your child's name.
- Send to school EMPTY (we have many spills on bus duty).
- EMPTY means we fill with water at school. NO tea, soda, etc. should be sent from home in water bottles.
Students who cannot comply may have to use a disposable cup instead of a water bottle.
Attendance Guidelines for Students in Quarantine and Isolation Policy 4.212
Quarantine- If students have been in contact with a positive case, they should receive notification regarding being in quarantine until a specified date.
Isolation - Students who test positive
- GCS will follow board policiy 4.212 (see attached)
- Students who have been identified will be asked to stay home until a specified date.
- Grade level teachers will communicate with the family. If no one notifies you, please call the school.
- Assignments will be on Canvas for grades (k-5) and some assignments may be sent home.
- Student absences are excused if a student participates in the learning/work.
- Students who do not participate or complete work will be given an unexcused absences.
- Deadlines will be a little more flexible for students who are ill.
Thank you, GSIA
GSIA volunteer, Mrs. Jensen complete the board.
Kindergarten shape hunters looked for specific examples.
Teacher of the Month
Mrs. Norton is our Teacher of the Month