RMS Weekly Update
Mr. Steve Ameel, Assistant Principal, Athletic Director
Mrs. Katelyn Ebert, Assistant Principal
Ms. Shelley Bjorkstrand, Counselor A-Go
Ms. Katelynn Murphy, Counselor Pan-Z
Ms. Emily Parzynski, Counselor Gr-Pal
Ms. Diane Zajac, Social Worker
Mrs. Lisa Gaffke, Secretary
Mrs. Katie Lackowski, Secretary
Mrs.Carolyn Mangiapane, Secretary
Mrs. Susan Monicatti, Secretary
1/04- Return to Virtual Learning
1/11- Return to Hybrid Learning
1/18- No School- MLK Day
2/03- No School- Teacher PD
- Students will be assigned individual lockers.
- Use of lockers will take place ONLY at the beginning and end of the school day in order to minimize large group gatherings.
- Lockers are for winter coats and boots. Backpacks, supplies, and lunches will remain with the student throughout the school day.
- Students do not need to use lockers if they choose not to. They can continue wearing jackets and carrying all belonging with them.
Return to Hybrid Schedule
Both breakfast and lunch are still available to all students at no charge.
2. Students are encouraged to bring their own water bottle. We do not have drinking fountains but filling stations are available.
3. Please be sure your chromebook is charged and ready for school.
RMS Counselors Corner
As counselors, we value the knowledge that families and classroom teachers have of individual student strengths and challenges. The RMS counseling department is seeking input from educators & family members on the types of small group support they feel would benefit students the most this year. Your input as stakeholders will help guide counselors' efforts to provide small group interventions that will best meet students' needs. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.