Week in Review
Mrs. Chasteen's 2nd Grade Class
I Can Statements
- Reading: I can identify the main idea in multi-paragraph nonfiction texts.
- Phonics: I can identify prefixes re (again) and un (not).
- Math: I can add and subtract 3-digit numbers with regrouping.
- Science: I can identify the different types of clouds (cumulus, stratus, cirrus).
- Please return signed report card envelopes by Wednesday, March 23rd.
Right to Read Week Dress Up Days:
Monday: Rock your socks & read a shirt
Tuesday: Dress like your favorite book character
Wednesday: Dress like a farmer
Spring Break begins Thursday, March 24th. School will resume on Monday, April 4th.
Looking for a way to give back? Please check out our Donors Choose Projects! We are hoping to get 5 more Wobble Chairs and Writing Resources. Go to www.donorschoose.org and search by Eaton, Ohio! All donations will be doubled through the Donors Choose Website.