Manuel Noriega (Panama)
Latin America Leaders Smore
- Born in Panama City (February 11, 1934) [Age:79]
- Received much of his education at the Military School of Chorrillos in Lima, Peru
- Prisoner sentence ended in September 2007
- At age 5 he was given up for adoption to a school teacher
- He wanted to be a doctor but his parents couldn't afford it
- Graduated 1962 witha degree in engineering.
- Felicidad Sieiro de Noriega is his spouse and they have 3 children who are Thays Noriega, Sandra Noriega, and Lorena Noriega.
- He's a carrer solider
- A former Panamanian politician and soldier
- He was military and governor of Panama from 1983-1989.
- In the 1989 invasion of Panama by the U.S. he was removed from power, captured, detained as a prisoner of war
- He was commissioned in the Panama National Guard in 1967 and promoted to lieutenant colonel and was appointed chief of military intellegence
The Panama deception - RT 101221