Saturday April 9th is the Date - Only 3 Weeks Left!
Final Basket Day - This Coming Tuesday, March 22
- There are still 25-30 baskets that need to be assembled and wrapped. Please join us on Tuesday the 22nd. Volunteers are needed from 8 am until 2:30pm. Lunch will be served.
- If you signed up to donate a basket and still have not brought it in, please try to bring it to BK by Monday or Tuesday morning.
- Please look in the attic or in your closets...If anyone has any LARGE (the bigger the better) empty baskets that they are willing to donate, PLEASE send them to school on Monday or Tuesday morning. We are almost out of baskets for our Tuesday work day.
- Questions? Please call Sheila Marovich at 398-7545 or email: email@example.com
The Catalog Goes to the Printer on Wednesday March 23!
The clock is ticking down... and there's still room for a few more items.
We Still Need A Few Restaurant Certificates!
- So...if you're going out to dinner this weekend, or know of a restaurant that would be willing to donate, please ask for a certificate for the auction. Restaurant certificates are guaranteed to bring in 100% of their value on auction night.
- And, finally… bottles of wine (with a minimum value of $20 please) are still needed for the Wine Shoppe. We have had lots of generous people step up to donate the higher end bottles ($50-$75) but now, we are in need of bottles valued in the $20 -$25 range!
We Hope to See You on April 9th
- Reservations can be made electronically* or by using the response card that was included with your invitation..
*Go to www.bishopkenny.org ... there’s a link on the message board that will take you to the reservations page.
- A preview catalog will be sent home to anyone with a reservation one week in advance of the auction. Bring your neighbors, family members…you don’t have to be a BK parent to attend the BK auction!