A monthly media marketplace update by UM Malaysia
HILARIOUS SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL!! - Dove Men + Care
Blogbuster is now LIVE!
Nuffnang recently launched a new digital display video advertising format through their network called Blogbuster
- What is Nuffnang Blogbuster?
- It’s a simple 10 to 15 seconds video by the blogger.
- Advertisers would have the opportunity to feature greetings, brand/product messages, campaign shout-outs in video format featuring the blogger themselves, unlike generic advertisements.
- This would attract viewership as visitors would enjoy watching the bloggers who they trust as opinion leaders.
2. How does Blogbuster work?
- Blogbuster would appear/expand automatically once readers log on to the blog.
- The video would only appear/expand if the banner is visible on the page (i.e. If the reader scrolls down to where the Leaderboard is not visible, the video will not appear)
3. Why use Nuffnang Blogbuster?
- Blogbuster has a personal touch as it features the blogger in the infomercial.
- Videos are organic
- Videos are produced by the bloggers themselves
- Short and easy video content to produce
- Nuffnang offers cost-per-play model. Production fee applies to certain special buys.
Innity reveals Engage+
Innity has revealed Engage+, a platform that helps brands target audiences within premium sites, audience networks and programmatic buying across display, mobile, video and social media
1. What is Engage?
- The platform aims to assist brands achieve real engagement with their audience within four pillars, namely publishing, social infrastructure, universal experience and gamification, which can work on multiple screens.
2. How does Engage work?
- Among the advertising formats that work with Engage+ is the Lightbox format, which allows brands to make use of its expandable screen function to make social comments and engage, among other things, in the same web page without being diverted to a separate one. With brand publishing, marketers are able to provide constant updates to the information on the ads.
3. Why use Engage?
- Engage+ also allows brands to engage its audience with personalised conversations that are filled with topics tailored to suit each target audience which gives marketers control and keep track of their audience. Gamification is used to interact to motivate people to join the engagement group by giving points and rewards.
- Engage+ will go on trial in April and Innity will be the first to launch this platform in Southeast Asia by the end of the second quarter of this year.
UM, formerly known as Universal McCann
We are a media agency specialising in integrated communications strategy, media planning & buying, search and social marketing.