Tellagami in the Classroom!
Thank you for participating today...
(1) How can we, as teachers, promote, support, and model creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness?
(2) How can we communicate relevant information and ideas effectively to students using a variety of digital age media and formats?
(3) How can we demonstrate fluency of technology and transfer knowledge to new technologies to our classroom?
What are we doing today?
What is Tellagami?
Some quick Tellagami ideas you might try with your class:
- Have your character tell a story.
- Pick a person in history and have them introduce themselves
- Use a plant cell as the background and have the avatar name and discuss the function of each part of the cell.
- Recite a famous poem or speech
- Read a poem they wrote
- Take a trip or go back in time and describe where the location/time period
- Speak in Spanish, French, Mandarin or any language
- Teachers can give directions or notes in an engaging way
Teachers' Real Examples...
What have you brought with you today to begin creating?
Bonus for Participating... Purchase the New Version
Redeeming your new app!
- Using your iPad, check your email
- Click the link assigned to you
- Follow prompt to redeem your new app