A Look Ahead to the Week
WFIE 14 News Sunrise Show
Friday Morning Activities
We will announce the full details later this week. Stay tuned!!
Bad Joke of the Week
Who became the president after they installed a gym in the white house?
Which president had an addiction to clean clothes?
What was George Washington's name after he did a ton of squats?
What was the general of the Continental Army after they won the Revolutionary War?
Don't Believe Your Eyes: Makeup
This woman amazingly applies makeup to make herself look like many people. Here she is Walter White from "Breaking Bad".
This woman's makeup makes her look like some kind of cheetah, maybe a leopard, or a jaguar. I'm not sure what she is but it definitely isn't her normal face.
Here is the same woman from the first picture, but this time she looks like the Godfather.
Calendar Reminders (and home sports events)
Monday, September 28
- JV Football vs. Southridge at 5:30
Tuesday, September 29
- School Pictures grades 7 & 8 in Auditorium
- JH Volleyball vs. Crawford County at 5:30
Wednesday, September 30
- School Pictures grades 9-11 in Auditorium
- Washington DC parent meeting in Auditorium at 5:30
Thursday, October 01
- Homecoming King/Queen elections via Chromebooks (grades 9-12)
- School Pictures grade 12 (& makeups) in Auditorium
- Homeroom Meetings: Junior class meeting in Auditorium, Hacky Sack Club meeting in Aux Gym, Robotics with Mr. Teague, IU Representative in guidance, JH Student council with Mrs. Chestnut
- Soccer vs. NE Dubois at 5:00
- HS Volleyball vs. Mater Dei at 5:00
Friday, October 02
- Sunrise School Spirit Show at 6:00am - Live on 14 WFIE
- Varsity Football vs. North Posey at 7:30 (homecoming activities start at 5:30)
Saturday, October 03
Menu (September 28 - October 2)
- Breakfast - Waffles w/Syrup, Sausage, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Hamburger or Cheeseburger, Potato Wedges, Cauliflower w/Dip, Fruit/Milk
- Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs/Bacon, Toast, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Chili Mac, Carrot Sticks w/Dip, Fruit/Milk
- Breakfast - Breakfast Pizza, Cereal, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Chicken Tenders, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Fruit/Milk
- Breakfast Burrito, Cereal, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Sub Sandwich, Lettuce/Tomatoes, Broccoli, Chips, Fruit/Milk
- Breakfast - Biscuits & Gravy, Hash Browns, Fruit, Juice/Milk
- Lunch - Pizza, Corn, Lettuce Wedge w/Dressing, Cookies, Fruit/Milk
Bad Joke answer
Joke submitted by Levi Wittman. If you have a joke that you want to submit, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and it might make it onto the Minute!