No To Sex
Overall Consequences of Sex
- Chlamydia infection may spread.
- Yeast Infection left untreated can muse burning irritation .
- Genital Warts warts / number .
- Gonorrhea skin disease
- HIV babies born with it .
- Syphilis Miscarriage
Birth Control Methods
Responsibilities of Having a Baby
- Taking care of your child . Providing food and shelter you child . Also don't neglect them. Another you have to be financially stable.
"Safe Delivery Act" and other option/help for mothers parents)
Under-age Sex Consequences
However, the Sexual Offences Act 2003 creates clear restrictions on sex with children. Although the general age of consent in England and Wales is 16, in some cases it may be as high as 18. Anyone who rapes, sexually penetrates, or sexually touches a child under the age of 13 is guilty of an offence. Although consent is normally a defence in sex offences, a child under 13 is presumed to be too young to give informed consent.
The maximum penalty for rape or sexual penetration of a child under 13 is life imprisonment. For sexual assault, the maximum is 14 years.
Benefits of Abstinence
Women and men abstain from sex play for many reasons — even after they've been sexually active. A couple may even choose to be abstinentafter having had sex play with each other. The reasons people choose to be abstinent may change throughout life. Any woman or man can abstain from sex play.