Work Order Procedures
WORK ORDER PROCEDURE FOR SMS
If you have something in your classroom that is not working , please email your work order to email@example.com.
(DO NOT click the link. You Must TYPE it into the TO: box in an email) and include:
- The RCS tag number (place a post-it on the computer to help the techs find it quickly)
- Your Room number
- Brief Description of the issue
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that it might prolong the amount of wait time if you do not send in the work order properly.
Teena Straight is the tech assigned to SMS, and she will be here on Fridays. We are asking that you refrain from stopping her (or any other tech) to come work on a problem you are having. She will have a list of work orders that have been turned in correctly, and it is not fair to the teachers who have submitted work orders. We must go in the order the issues were submitted.
I understand that it is important that these matters are addressed in a timely manner so we appreciate your cooperation with this matter.
WHAT CONSTITUTES A WORK ORDER?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the following problems:
- Teacher computer or student computer is not working properly.
- Projector, printer, interwrite board, etc. is not functioning properly.
- Announcements are not showing up.
- You have a question or issue with a school program (i.e. MobyMax, AR, etc.)
- You have a student who cannot login to computer or program.
- Request for a model lesson or collaboration
- Request for a day training on a program.
- Request for the webpage.
- Demonstration on a technology tool.
- Anything else I can help you with.