Google Forms Can Grade 4U
Bruce-Guadalupe Digital Learning Make & Take Workshop
G Suite Learning Center
Google Forms Cheat Sheet
Google Forms Tutorial
Flubaroo - Something Extra To Use With Forms
What Is Flubaroo?
Flubaroo is a FREE add-on to Google Forms/Sheets which lets you quickly grade and analyze student performance on multiple choice and fill-in assignments. Within a minute you'll be able toQuickly identify questions which a majority of the students missed.
- Get scores for each student, and identify students in need of extra help.
- View average score, and a histogram of scores.
- Share scores with students via email or Google Drive, along with optional notes to the class and/or to each student.
- Assign your own score to open-ended questions.
- Send stickers and badges when you share grades.
Flubaroo Instructional Videos
Step 1: Open Google Forms in Google Drive
Step 2: Create Your Form as Usual or Open a Previously Created Form
Step 3: Open the Settings (Click the Gear)
Step 4: Setting Up the Answer Key - I
Step 4: Setting Up the Answer Key - II
The steps are listed below:
- The Correct Answer(s)
- Number of Points Possible
- Add Answer Feedback - What do you want students to see from you if the answer is correct or incorrect? (OPTIONAL)