Ms. Dowling's Science Class
Tips for Writing an Abstract
1. What was your topic and why did you choose it?
2. What was your hypothesis?
3. What did you do for your experiment?
4. What happened in your experiment?
5. What did you learn from your project?
How to Write a PROPOSAL
1) Explanation of research (what will be done).
2) Methods and steps to be done. (step by step process).
3) Importance of the study (why it should be done).
Independent VS Dependent
Come up with your scientific problem. Remember to keep in mind your independent and dependent variables when creating your problem!!
It should be written: "What is the effect of ________________ on ________________ ?"
Classical Piano Hits