Clark eNews - 9/14/20
Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year
Clark News and Announcements
Plano ISD College Fairs - Sept. 15 & 16
Join the virtual PISD College Fair this Tues and Wed from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. Interact virtually and get information from Colleges, Universities, and Military representatives.
Go to https://falltacrao.swoogo.com/2020virtual/ and click "Register Here" to pre-register. Make sure to use a personal email address (not your @mypisd.net).
Log in at time of the event and explore!
Picture Day for Face-To-Face Students - 9/23, 9/24, and 9/26
Yearbook picture day is next week!
- Face-to-face students with the last names A-L will take their pictures on Thursday, September 24, 2020.
- Face-to-face students with the last names M-Z will take their pictures Wednesday, September 23, 2020.
- Remote students will take their pictures on Saturday, September 26, 2020. We ask that you please sign-up for a 30-minute window so we can ensure we are in compliance with cleaning protocols and social distancing. You may arrive anytime within the 30-minute window you selected. When you arrive on Saturday, please park and come to the front doors of the school.
Remote Student Sign-up Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4eabae2fa6fccf8-20202021
Because of green-screen technology, students should not wear green on their assigned picture day. This is the picture they will use in the yearbook and to print your student’s ID card.
New USDA Waiver Allows Plano ISD to Provide Free Meals
Important Information for Advanced Placement (AP) Testing for 2020-2021
Plano ISD has released information about 2020-2021 AP Testing and test payment. The payment deadline for students currently in AP classes will be October 23, 2020.
Please see the attached document for complete information.
Hybrid Learning Schedule and Policies at CHS
Clark will begin our new "hybrid" schedule starting Wednesday, 9/9. Please take some time to review the schedule, school protocols, and other information provided in the link below. We look forward to seeing you in your chosen learning environment next week!
Clark Cafeteria Procedures Beginning 9/9
To help maintain everyone's health and safety, we will have new cafeteria procedures for students returning for Face-To-Face instruction.
- Breakfast will be available for students beginning at 8:00 am. We will have 4 separate lunch sessions and will be cleaning the cafeteria between each session.
- Students will not be allowed to choose their cafeteria seats (per TEA guidelines for contact-tracing). Staff members will be present and help guide students to their designated seats.
- No microwaves will be available for use
- Students need to check with their 4th period Google Classroom and teacher to find out their specific lunch time. A video will be posted in their 4th period Google Classroom outlining the specific procedures for their class.
- All students will report directly to their 4th period class (even if they have A lunch). Teachers will lead their classes to the cafeteria at the designated times.
We understand that these procedures are different from previous years, but we are trying to maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone. Thank you for helping us protect our Clark family!
Verification of Enrollment Forms and Clark Parking Pass Information
For students about to start driving and/or parking at Clark High School:
- The district has developed an online process for students who wish to request a Verification of Enrollment (VOE) form. Students may make a request for a VOE form at https://myforms.pisd.edu/Forms/VOE. The form will be completed and returned to the student via email.
- To park your vehicle at Clark HS, make sure that you fill out this form to recieve your CHS Parking Pass!