August 16, 2020
Roadrunners, We Are Proud of YOU!
DATES TO NOTE:
Through 9/02 -- ONLINE Continuing NEW student Enrollment (TK-5th)
09/02 -- First Day of School--VIRTUAL ONLY until January
The Dog Ate My Mask: Schooling and Parenting During a Pandemic
Join Ashford University’s Department of Education and Liberal Arts for a series of webinars that aim to provide parents with ideas and resources to increase the effectiveness of the home learning environment for children, while maintaining balance in their own lives.
Your registration provides you access to the following schedule of “The Dog Ate My Mask” webinars. Join us for all eight sessions or just a few:
• 8/19/20: No, You Can’t Play Video Games Right Now: Staying Motivated through Online Learning
• 8/26/20: This Is the Way We Learn from Home, Learn from Home, Learn from Home: Supporting Elementary Pre-K – 5th Grade Students with Learning
• 9/2/20: Scrolling and Eyerolling: Promoting Teen (6th – 12th Grade) Student Success in Online Learning
• 9/9/20: Now for the Good Stuff: What’s Out There to Add to My Toolbox?
• 9/16/20: Distanced but Not Detached: Supporting Students as They Navigate Online Learning
• 9/23/20: Voices from the Field
• 9/30/20: You’ve Heard from Us…What’s on Your Mind?
Please complete the Online form by Wednesday, August 19th if your child would like to check out a PUSD Chromebook for the 2020-2021 school year. Complete one form per child per school. If your child previously checked out a Chromebook this past spring, please do not complete the form. Bring the Printed and Signed form to the Materials Distribution (Date TBD)
New Student Enrollment is on going. If you are someone you know still needs to register for this upcoming school year, please click here.
ENROLL NOW FOR ESS
ESS has a few spaces available for families interested. Our operating hours will be from 11am to 6pm Monday through Friday starting September 2nd. Please Email Robyn Simuong email@example.com if you are interested in enrolling.