Tech Tip BONUS
Week of March 7, 2016
How to Enroll in Eduphoria Courses
- Log into Eduphoria at http://goosecreek.schoolobjects.com
- Click Workshop.
- Click the Workshop tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click Course Registration.
- Click Educational Technology.
- Click on a course title to learn more, then click the Register button at the top of the screen.
NOTE: If your Register button is inactive and you believe you are eligible for the course, please contact the listed Course Instructor for assistance.
ELA Using Technology - Elementary
- Elementary teachers will learn how to incorporate technology in the PK-5 ELA curriculum with a focus on iPads. Please bring your iPad to the session. iPads will NOT be provided.
ELA Using Technology - Secondary
- Secondary teachers will learn how to incorporate technology in the 6-12 ELA curriculum with a focus on iPads. Please bring your iPad to the session. iPads will NOT be provided.
Electives Using Technology
- Elective teachers will learn how to incorporate technology into their curriculum.
Math Using Technology - Elementary
- Elementary teachers will learn how to incorporate technology in the PK-5 math curriculum.
Science Using Technology - Elementary
- Elementary teachers will learn how to incorporate technology in the PK-5 science curriculum with a focus on Google (Drive, Classroom, & Forms).
Social Studies Using Technology - Elementary
- Elementary teachers will learn how to incorporate technology in the PK-5 social studies curriculum with a focus on Promethean.
- App Smashing is the process of using multiple apps to create projects or complete tasks. This course is designed for PK-4, Life Skills, and SILC classrooms. Please bring your iPad to the session. iPads will NOT be provided.
BreakoutEDU with Tech
- BreakoutEDU games teach critical thinking, teamwork, complex problem solving, and can be used in all content areas. Come participate in a BreakoutEDU activity and learn strategies to incorporate into your own classroom.
ClassFlow to the Rescue
- Use ClassFlow to create interactive lessons, share content with students, annotate lesson content, and assess students in real-time - all from your tablet or laptop. Allow students to demonstrate learning in a wide variety of ways, including open-ended activities, such as graphs, diagrams, photographs, and extended written responses.
Google Maps & Earth in All Subjects
- Google Maps and Earth can be integrated into any content area. Share the world with your students from the safety and comfort of your classroom. Lesson ideas and resources will be shared for all grade levels. Participants will learn how to use a variety of Google Maps tools in the classroom.
Go Paperless with Google Forms
- In this training, teachers will learn how to use Google Forms to create surveys, quizzes, rubrics, and more to help create a paperless classroom. Please bring assessments or other classroom materials that can be transformed with Google Forms.
Keep Calm & Create a Class Website
- Come begin to create your classroom website with us using Weebly, an simple, easy & free website creation tool! Classroom websites are ideal for all teachers to effectively communicate with students and parents.
Preventing iPad Zombies
- This course is designed for teachers and will focus on ways to engage your students using their assigned iPads and classroom management strategies. Please bring your iPad to the session. iPads will NOT be provided.
Promethean Tricks of the Trade
- Come learn successful techniques for better & more effective use of your Promethean board, ActivInspire software, and ActivExpression clickers.
Tag Team: Google Drive & Classroom
- Learn how Google Drive and Classroom create the perfect team to help with sharing files with students and the teacher.
Techno-Phobic to Techno-Fabulous
- Ready to try new technologies but want to learn everything yourself first? Are you at a loss as to where to start? Fear of technology is real and not uncommon among both new and experienced teachers. Join me for this hands-on training session where we will learn all about your classroom technology (Promethean board, clickers, slate, and document camera) and how it works in the classroom. Let me show you how teachers all over the district are going from techno-phobic to techno-fabulous!
Web 2.0 and Technology for Formative Assessment - Secondary
- Grades 6-12 teachers will learn tips for using formative assessments to help differentiate instruction and improve student achievement incorporating various Web 2.0 and technology.
GCCISD Educational Technology
We are here to help! Contact us!
Lori Roberts - REL Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Regina Rogers - GCM Feeder Ed Tech Specialist
Robyn Sewell - RSS Feeder Ed Tech Specialist