Oakland PAC: Saturday Parent Event!
Join us on Saturday, March 14, 2020
Saturday, March 14th, 9am-1pm
Oakland Schools 2111 N. Pontiac Lake Road Waterford, MI 48328
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Trauma & Bullying
- Trauma and its impact
- Bullying involvement, impact, and prevalence
- Bullying as an Adverse Childhood Experience
- System-wide and individual-level intervention
- Trauma informed as a call to action
Behavior & Social Emotional Learning
Mary Perfitt-Nelson, Consultant at Oakland Schools, will respond to your questions and concerns about behavior and children with IEPs. Mary will share concepts and practices including:
- The Social Emotional Learning Model (CASEL)
- Teaching social, emotional, and behavioral skills
- Tips and strategies for parents
Michelle Wolschlager, Ed.S.
OS Compliance Consultant