Welcome to Jupiter
A great place to live
Ten fun facts about Jupiter!
- Jupiter has a very strong magnetic field, you would weigh two and a half times as much as you would on Earth.
- Jupiter has many moons circling around it. Four of these moons are bigger than Pluto.
- Jupiter has many storms raging on the surface, most notably the big red spot which is the largest hurricane in our Solar System. It's been raging for over three hundred years.
- Jupiter's moon, Ganymede, is the biggest moon in the solar system.
- Jupiter has a liquid metal ocean (metallic hydrogen) at it's center, surrounded by the thousands of kilometer of hydrogen and helium gas.
- Jupiter’s name came from the Roman God of mythology.
- The ration of Jupiter is the fastest of any planet in the solar system, making it's days only 10 hours long.
- If you weigh 100 Ibs, your weight on Jupiter would 236 Ibs. ( Multiply your actual).
- Jupiter has sixty three moons or satellites, eight are regular and 55 irregular.
- Jupiter mass is 1, 298,130,000,000,000,000 billion kg.
Questions about Jupiter?🚀➖🌑
1. Can humans live on the planet? If no, why not?
- Yes you can live.
2. What types of clothing would humans have to wear to survive?
- You could wear anything but summer cloth would be better.
3. How would humans navigate to get around the planet?
- you would get a robot maid when you get there.
4. What does the surface of the planet look like?
- There is no firm surface on Jupiter, so if you tried to stand on the planet you would sink down slowly and be crushed by the intense pressure inside the planet.
FUN stuff you could do in Jupiter :D
Some of the Many activities that Are Enjoyed Immensely on Jupiter are things like, FALLING, Sky diving, Suffocating, Hot Air Ballooning, Experiencing Instant Incineration & Radiation Poisoning - AND MORE.