KAOSPILOT EXPERIENCE DESIGN RIO
A 3 DAY IMMERSION INTO MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE DESIGN
COURSE FULL: 23, 24, 25th FEBRUARY 2018 - RIO DE JANEIRIO, BRAZIL
The KAOSPILOT, the progressive business, design & leadership school in Denmark, will for the first time in Brazil run it's highly acclaimed 3 day experience design immersion. The course will help you design experiences with emotion and purpose that change the way people think, feel and act. You will leave with the modern toolbox for understanding, designing and leading the delivery of transformational experiences.
⭐️ We believe in learning through doing. We learn experience design through applying theory and methods to real word cases that the participants bring into the courses. The course itself is a carefully designed experience ⭐️
GET THE TOOLS
Get a toolbox filled with facilitation methods and design mindsets to create engaging experiences that are authentic, and meaningfully build relationships to your audience.
Learn why experience design is an effective lens to help you navigate through complexity with purpose and clarity, by focusing on the experience of people your organizations serves.
LEAD THE CHANGE
Become a more confident and effective leader and facilitator, through learning the language, mindsets of experience design. Develop the skills that you need as a designer to make good strategic decisions.
You can read the full description here.
BusinessWeek has recognized The Kaospilots as "one of the best design schools in the world", and Fast Company has named it in its Startup League's Big 10, "preparing you for the fast moving startup economy".
COURSE FEE:3999 Brazilian Real (€1050 Euro) for all participants. A limited amount of discounts are available for those working with Social Enterprises on Non-profit organizations.
If you have any questions contact the course leader - Andy Sontag: email@example.com
If you would be interested in attending or helping to set up this program in your city &/or institution, please contact Andy - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- You are ready to explore how experience design methods can level up your offerings to customers and or participants in trainings you lead.
- You are already in the process of transforming the experiences you offer your customers to make them more meaningful, creative & engaging, and want a modern methodology to do it better.
- You work professionally as an experience designer within the tech field, but you want a new and bold perspective on your work. If this is you, the course will enable you to work with more complex challenges, as well as make the application of your knowledge more holistic, and meaningful.
- You are consultant or change facilitator that wants to develop professionally and harness the power of an experience design approach to creating transformative learning experiences.
Learning Outcomes Include:
- Meaningful User Insights – Learn how to understand and map your customers needs and desires of today and tomorrow, and creating human centered insights to drive profitable opportunities at strategic level.
- Human Centered Innovation – Learn how to apply the experience models to create powerful innovation to your organizations: Branding, Marketing, Sales, and other important user touch-points.
- Iterative Design Method – Learn and put into practice our simple and powerful iterative experience design methodology. You will learn to get tangible feedback fast, test your assumptions and make better experiences through co-designing your solutions with your users.
- Engaging Events – Learn how to design and stage powerful events that capture what is most important to your company and for your relationship with your customers.
- Authenticity – Learn how to access your organizational core value and use this to create unique and authentic leverage against competition.
- Holistic Application – Learn how to create experience value for your employees as well as your customers through powerful mindsets and methods to drive engagement.
EXPERIENCE DESIGN MENTORS
With a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design and MBA in Marketing and Creative Leadership, Jaakko spent most of his career contributing with Brazilian and global companies to innovate through Design.
Today he lectures on Leadership and Team Management in the postgraduate programs at ESPM and other institutions in São Paulo.
Throughout his career, Jaakko received more than 30 Design Awards and is frequently invited as speaker, jury and curator, for events such as Cannes Lions, IxDA, Path Festival and Brazilian Design Biennial, among others.
As an executive he created the ‘Experience Design Area’ for Whirlpool LATAM, which was replicated globally and, later, he consulted on Strategic and Organizational Design for local and global companies, as well as, a project fort the Brazilian government.
Jaakko joined FJORD where he can contribute on organizational transformation, through new mindsets and attitudes that will impact on the way we build value today.
"I came to this course with an idea of how to use culture & experiences as a driver of integration between all the parts and people of the company I am a part of running.
I left with a fantastic experience concept that is in total alignment with my company´s mind-set and possibilities. And now I am back in Sao Paolo making it a reality with my Brazilian team. Working in such a creatively and professionally designed & facilitated space of true co-creation with a group of amazing international professionals was in short: a life changing."
Luisa Bernardes Martini , Co-founder of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network, Sao Paolo, Brazil
"At Pool we depend highly on a mindset of co-creation in order to deliver long lasting solutions to our clients. That is why we send our people to the Kaospilot Experience Design Course."
Hanna Steiner, CEO & Co-founder, Pool Stockholm, Sweden
FACILITATOR: ANDY SONTAG
read more about Andy here
The course is 3 full days: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm