What If I Change Paths?
Considering a Change
Exploring Your Options
2. Identify your skills, weaknesses, and capabilities to decide what career field would be perfect for you.
3. Deciding what you want in a new career is a crucial and important step towards finding a job that will make you happy.
Developing a Plan
Mapping Your Moves
2. Research different career paths you could be interested in and then narrow those down to the one you want to go into.
3. Make sure the new career you picked will provide enough income for you to support yourself. Your new career choice shouldn't revolve around the money you would make, but be sure it will provide a steady supply of income.
Making the Change
Burning No Bridges
2. You MUST give your employer at least a two week notice before leaving. Giving a notice will show your previous employer that you respect them and in return they may even act as a reference for your new job.
Beginning the New Journey
Showcasing Your Experience
2. Be able to adjust to your new career, workplace, and coworkers. Get to know everyone involved in the company and make sure you participate in any activities the company holds.