CB EAST CHOIR
End of First Marking Period
- All Edmodo Vocal Tests (i.e. Solfege Scale, and Tonic Solfege Patterns) These were recording assignments that were submitted electronically.
- Evening rehearsal excuse forms and makeups. Every missed rehearsal needs an excuse form and a makeup to be counted for credit. Unexcused absences will result in a credit deduction as per the syllabus.
Even if you think you have completed these assignments, please double check! Some people submitted assignments with no attachment, some people tried to emailed me assignments but misspelled my name. Better to be safe than sorry! Please see me or email me with any questions or concerns.
It's been an amazing experience to have recorded vocal tests. I have been able to give a lot more individualized feedback while maintaining class instructional time. I think it will be a fantastic opportunity for all of our choir members to improve, grow, and reflect at the end of the year on their improvement from the first vocal test to the last.
In addition, please make sure that you have also registered for the tour through the TRC website. Instructions for this are found on Mr. Villante's teacher site under documents. All registrations must be complete by Friday, November 1st!
The next payment towards our tour will be on Friday, November 15th. This second payment will be for $200. All checks must be made payable to CB East Choir.
- Pick them up at the November 11th evening rehearsal
- Pick them up at Mrs. McGonigal's house
Mrs. McGonigal's address and contact information are:
4928 Gloucester Dr
Doylestown, PA 18902
We are also wrapping up our KidStuff book fundraiser on Thursday (Halloween!). Please be sure that your child either turns in their order forms and payment, or the book they took in class to Mr. Villante on Thursday.
We have three ongoing fundraisers if you would like to get involved. They are:
- Program Ads. These are found on Mr. Villante's teacher page under documents.
- Gift Card/Scrip. These are also found on Mr. Villante's teacher page under documents.
- Poinsettias. Information packets will be sent home this week. Please ask your child about it if you would like to participate.
If there are any questions or concerns about fundraisers, please contact Mr. Villante.
As a reminder, if your child miss an evening rehearsal, they need to submit an excuse note AND a makeup to receive credit. This makeup should be a recording of a full song that we worked on in that rehearsal. If a recording is not possible, makeups can be done in person. This information was all part of the syllabus, which can be found on Mr. Villante's teacher site for your reference.
Our next evening rehearsal will be on Monday, November 11th. This evening rehearsal will also be when Yankee Candles will be distributed to those who sold Yankee Candles as a part of our fundraiser. Please be ready to bring home your boxes of candles!
- November 1st - Trip Registration Deadline
- November 6th - End of First Marking Period
- November 7th - Next CPO Meeting. 7:00PM in the Choir Room!
- November 11th - Evening Rehearsal All Students 7:00PM - 8:30PM in the Auditorium. Yankee Candles will also be picked up at this time.
- November 15th - Next Tour Payment Due. ($200)
- November 15th - Next Edmodo Assignment due. Duh Tvoy Blagiy Vocal Test.
- November 22 - 24 - The Sound of Music. Come out and support some of our talented choir kids
- November 23rd - District Choir Auditions for those selected to audition.