Buy Ear Candle
Ear Wax Removal Products
Home Remedies for Ear Wax Removal
There are several suggested home remedies for ear wax removal, but some of them are quite dangerous. Follow my instructions for a safe and effective ear wax removal. Ear wax Ear wax is produced by glands in the ear canal and it's job is to clean, moisten and protect the canal. Usually, ear wax is produced in small quantities and emerges naturally from the ear. If wax is produced in larger than normal quantities, it may cause a blockage with feeling of blockage, itchiness and sometimes hearing loss.
Ear Candling Reviews
Since the ear canal is a self-cleansing organ, under normal circumstances it needs no special attention. Home remedies for ear wax removal If you have a need for cleaning the ear canal regularly, use a sea water ear-spray daily. NEVER use a cotton bud, hair grip or finger to remove wax from your ear. They simply compacts the wax, making it hard. The safest and tested method is:
Ear wax dissolving with PARAFFIN OIL (or other mineral oil) in combination with warm water irrigation
- Obtain paraffin oil (or other mineral oil) at any drugstore.
- Warm about 2-3 tablespoons (e.g.over a candle) a little above body temperature.
- Fill an eye dropper with the warm oil.
- Lie on your side, with the ear to be de-waxed up.
- Drop a few drops of warm oil into the ear.
- Lie still for about 5 minutes.
- Get up and empty oil into the sink.
- Now warm some water just above body temperature.
- Flush your ear with warm water, this will bring out the undissolved wax.
You may rinds the ear canal with diluted apple cider vinegar solution afterwards, in order to replace natural pH. Perhaps you have heard about the Hydrogen Peroxide method for dissolving ear wax plugs. It can be dangerous if you have a sensitive ear canal or punctured ear drum. H2O2 is a very strong substance may be too strong to put in contact with the highly delicate ear drum. So, I don't recommend it for home usage. Consult this problem with an ENT specialist. If you want to learn more about home remedies for ear problems visit my homepage! If the home method for ear wax removal was unsuccessful visit a doctor!
Know More :