The Earth's Layer's
By Ashleigh Melinda Hester
- Sedimentary rocks are extremely important resources that give us clues about the Earths past.
- a organic rock has limestone and coal.
- A igneous rock has over 600 different types of rocks.
- The word igneous comes from Latin in the word Fire.
- The oldest rock is in Canada
- sedimentary rocks include rocks such as limestone, sandstone, mudstone, greywacke, chalk, coal, claystone
What happens to a rock in a million years?
The 3 basic Rocks :
What do they look like?
Where can you find Igneous Rocks?
Igneous rocks can be found in places where there are volcano activity. It can be found from the magma that erupts form the volcano.
Where can Metamorphic rocks be found?
What do Metamorphic rocks look like?
Sedimentary Rocks are made from compacting of sediments example dead skeletons, dead plants, minerals,clay, sand and etc.The Rocks are then formed from these layers compacting against each other.