Hunt Elementary Weekly Staff News
Week of May 16, 2016
Calendar of Events
Monday, May 16
- Student Council Trip to Victoria
- 3rd Grade AR Reward Trip to LaserWorld
- Spelling Bee Dress Rehearsal at 8:15 a.m. at LifeWay
- 2nd Grade Walking Field Trip to HEB
- ARD Meeting at 10:00 a.m. (Cerny, Cheesman, Cantu/Riojaz)
- ARD Meeting at 1:30 p.m. (Hudgeons, Cerny, Cheesman, McClellan)
- ARD Meeting at 2:30 p.m. (Patek, Bauer, Cheesman)
Tuesday, May 17
- Annual Campus Spelling Bee at LifeWay (3rd Grade 8:30 a.m.; 2nd Grade 10:45 a.m.; 1st Grade 1:30 p.m.)
- ARD Meeting at 2:15 p.m. (Cheesman, Bauer, Classroom Teacher)
- Cerny to meet at CIS at 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 18
- Grade Level Planning/WTW Rotations 8:30-10:30 3rd Grade; 10:30-12:30 2nd Grade; 1:00-3:00 1st Grade
- Lion King Performance in Cafeteria at 9:00 a.m.
- NED Character Education Presentation in Cafeteria at 2:00 p.m.
- Cerny to meet at CIS at 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 19
- Author Visit for 3rd Grade in Cafeteria (Group 1-9:00-10:00 a.m.; Group 2-10:15-11:15 a.m.)
- 2nd Grade End of Year AR Celebration
- 3rd Grade to visit CIS in afternoon
- 1st Grade End of Year AR Celebration
- ARD Meeting at 1:00 p.m. (Bauer, Rickman, Cheesman, DeClements)
- ARD Meeting at 2:00 p.m. (Cerny, Wanjura, Cheesman)
- Cerny to meet at Hunt at 3:00 p.m.
- Board Meeting at 6:30 p.m. in Boardroom (Cerny)
Friday, May 20
- Attendance Celebration
- GRIT Awards
- CAREER DAY (refer to schedule from Mrs. Wagner for details)