Career Center Newsletter for the week of December 6
Greetings Students and Families,
Below are loads of resources for career and college planning.
-->Don't know where to start?
--->Check out the checklist for each grade level.
As always, need assistance in career and college planning, please contact me.
pronounced Deeann Fritchee
She | Her | Hers
Career & College Specialist
Enumclaw High School
(360) 802-7669 main office
(360) 802-7825 direct line
- Financial Aid Application Opened for current Seniors to apply & College Students to renew - 1 October 2021 - deadline 30 June 2022
- Don't miss out on grant and scholarship opportunities because you think you do not qualify!!
- To receive the College Bound Scholarship, students must complete the financial aid application.
In the Commons During Lunch:
- Air Force - 2nd & 4th Thursday each month
- Army - 2nd & 4th Wednesday each month
- Army National Guard - 1st Wednesday each month
- Coast Guard - 1st & 3rd Tuesday each month
- Marines - 1st & 3rd Thursday each month
- Navy - 1st Monday each month
- Career Fair - 3 March 2022 @ 6 PM - 7:30 PM (Tentative - Save The Date)
- More Career Fairs and College Fairs listed in Resources
Careers in Video Production
Here are a few examples.
What courses in high school would assist in Animal Science Careers?