North Parent/Teacher Conferences
November 8th & 15th from 7PM to 9PM
Parent Teacher Conferences
We are hosting two nights of P/T conferences on 11/8 and 11/15! Each family will be able to schedule conferences for three core subject teachers and five non-core and/or electives. Each conference is limited to 4 minutes to accommodate as many parents as possible. Please use the website www.teacherreacher.com to register and schedule appointments beginning this evening 10/16/2018 at 6PM. It is recommended that parents create an account prior to the 6PM opening as time slots fill in quickly.
Once at the site, parents should complete the following steops:
1. Select your school district (Lynbrook)
2. Type your first name.
3. Type your last name.
4. Type an email address where you can retrieve the password that will be sent to you.
5. Type a phone number where you can easily be reached.
6. Create a 5 character password.
7. Click on "Create Account."
Once you have clicked on the emailed activation link, log onto the website and add your students to the system.
Once your students have been entered you can sign up for conferences by completing the following steps.
1. Click on the "Click to make appt." link under your student's name. If the words "Scheduler Closed" appear, please click the "Scheduling Dates" link at the top of the page for registration times.
2. Choose the Academic Department and Teacher by clicking on the desired department and desired teacher.
3. Choose an appointment time from those available by clicking on the button to the left of the desired time.
4. Click on the "SUBMIT" button.
After clicking submit, the page will return to the conference scheduler and the submitted conference will appear on the left side of the page. Additional conferences can be scheduled by repeating the steps above.
We hope you find this process user friendly and we look forward to seeing many of you for our conferences in November!