20/21 Online Registration NOW OPEN
Log Into Campus Parent to Complete It ASAP
Need this translated? ¿Necesita esto traducido?
Scroll to the bottom or top of the newsletter and click 'Translate'. Select the language you would like.
Desplácese hasta la parte inferior o superior del boletín y haga clic en 'Translate'. Selecciona el idioma que te gustaría.
WE ASK THAT RETURNING FAMILIES COMPLETE REGISTRATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to make sure schedules and staffing are ready for next year.
Parents & Guardians,
One thing is certain, online registration will simplify the process on your side. No more giant packet for each student! Returning families will simply review the information we have, update emergency contacts, and add any new students to your household. If you are just reenrolling your kids for next year, reviewing and updating should take 15 minutes on average (times will vary depending on if you need to make changes to your information).
Families returning to Ellicott School District for the 20/21 school year will complete the annual review of their registration through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal. IC has a website and also a mobile app called Campus Parent that will allow you to access your student's information all year (grades, attendance, schedule, contact info, etc.). That's also where you will find online registration.
For families without access to technology, we also have kiosks in school offices available. Please call to schedule an appointment with your school to use the kiosk during safer at home orders. After June 5th, schools will be on break so you would call the district office for an appointment.
Steps to Completing Online Registration
Before you start, please make sure that you have as much of the following information and documents ready for upload as possible. It's a great idea to complete this process on a smart phone or tablet to make upload of documents easier.
- Household Information (address, phone #, proof of residency -- utility bill, government ID, lease agreement, or mortgage bill)
- Updated Emergency Contact Information
- Student Information (medications, immunization records, new athletic physical)
When you are ready to start the application, access the Infinite Campus website or Campus Parent app and take the following steps:
- Log into your parent account. If you don't have this, please see the section below called "Accessing Your Parent Account".
- Go to the Menu.
- At the bottom, select "More".
- In the new list, select "Online Registration".
- Continue through the process and read all instructions carefully.
Once you are done, you will receive a confirmation email stating that your application is submitted and ready for the school to process.
Accessing Your Parent Account
- If you can log in, you are all ready for registration! Follow the directions above.
- If you have logged in before but can't remember your username or password, click either the forgot username or forgot password option on the login screen. If you still need help, please call your school's office or email them using the contact info below.
- If you have never logged into your parent account, be on the look out for an email from email@example.com with your unique parent code so you can setup your account for the first time. The email will guide you through it. Sometimes it lands in your junk folder, so please check there too. If you still need help, please call your school's office or email them using the contact info below.
- If you have all of your information to log in but are having technical issues, please contact IT by filling out their help form.