Questions About How Animals See
Read pages 10-15 of Animal Senses with a partner.
What words can begin a question?
- Discuss question words with a partner.
- Brainstorm a list of questions with your partner.
- Make a list of questions on paper with your partner.
- Create an Educreation's presentation. Insert your picture as the background with a lightbulb on top of your head. Insert words that a question begins with around your head. Ex: What?
- Share the link to your Educreation's presentation with your teacher.
- Tell a friend the meaning of reflected, nectar, and rainbow.
- Have a friend guess the vocabulary words as you act them out.
What is one thing you learned from the reading today?
Record your answer on a Post-it note and place on our twitter board.