a person who is trained to do medical work, especially emergency first aid, but is not usually a fully qualified physician.
Degree and Colleges
- Paramedic training may result in an associate degree, EMT- basic training and EMT intermediate training must be completed first. Takes 2 years to complete.
- Patrick Henry Community College/ Martinsville VA
- Guilford Technical Community College/ Jamestown NC
- Virginia Western Community College/ Roanoke VA
Salary and the Salary in differnt states
- $31,700 with a range between $34,917 and $44,439
- North Carolina- $35,710
- South Carolina- $34,240
- Florida- $34,000
Paramedic and EMT will grow 24% from 2014 to 2024 much faster than the average of all occupations.
I'm a Paramedic