Bagdad's Week at a Glance
November 17 - 21
Habit of the Week: Habit 6: Synergize
- I shared ideas clearly and appropriately
- I helped motivate and draw out the best in others
- I communicated and worked with my team
- I showed initiative
- I used my unique talents and abilities to the fullest
- I valued others' talents and abilities
- I value other people's strengths and learn from them
- I get along well with others, even people who are different from me
- I seek out other people's ideas to solve problems because I know that by teaming with others we can create better solutions than any one of us alone
- I am humble
Monday, November 17
- 7:25 - 8:00 Kinder & 3rd PRRR Assembly - (Support Team please be in the MPR by 7:20 to help set up)
- 3:00 - 4:00 Tutoring
- 2:45 - 4:00 Destination Imagination Practice in QUEST room
- 3:30 - 4:30 Istation Training for 3-5 at LISD Tech Computer Lab A/B - Sign up in Eduphoria ASAP!
- Generation Texas Week - Wear a College Shirt
Tuesday, November 18
- 8:00 - 10:35; 12:00 - 2:40 PLC in Room 307 during your conference for K-5 - Bring Unit 3 Binder and December Number Corner; Preview December Number Corner & plan remainder of Unit 3; Talk about how we are going to administer Unit 3 Post Assessment.
- 3:00 - 4:00 ALT Meeting in 307
- Generation Texas Week - "My Future's so Bright" - Wear bright colors
Wednesday, November 19
- Hearing & Vision Screening
- 11:30 - 12:00 Bennett covering Romero's class
- 3:10 Faculty Meeting - Social Contract via Restorative Justice Circles
- Generation Texas Week - wear track or warm-up clothes
- Education Support Professionals Day - Thank your Bagdad Support Staff!
Thursday, November 20
- Hearing & Vision Screening
- Fall Treats & Eats Silent Raffle - please sign up on the Google Doc Link below to bring a treat or eat! Buy tickets from Yoli. Bring goodies and bidding to Room 307.
- 10:30 - 1:00 Thanksgiving Luncheon in Rm. 307 - Please sign up on the Google Doc link below to bring a dish!
- 3:00 Fall Treats & Eats Drawing
- 3:00 - 4:00 Enrichment
- Generation Texas Week - Career Day Attire
Friday, November 21
- All Day Sanchez at QUEST meeting
- Generation Texas Week - Wear your favorite Bagdad Bobcats Shirt/Sweatshirt
Saturday, November 22
- Happy Birthday Calissa Worthy!!
Monday, November 24 - Friday, November 28
- Take the Week OFF!!
- Happy Turkey Day! ~I am thankful to work at a school with such loving, supportive staff!
Would you like to go observe another colleague teach Bridges? Sign up on the link below, and I will cover your Math class so you can watch another colleague!
Gaylann Speegle is available from 7:50 - 8:25 to do a literacy lesson in your classroom. Please sign up on the link below if you are interested. She is also willing to help with Daily 5, Writer's Workshop or Guided Reading!
Below are some links to tools that may be helpful to you in the classroom. Please check back often, as I update some of these as I learn more information.
I have added information to the login cheat sheet on how to set up a Discovery Education account:
All Things Bridges:
- Click on the link below and go to the Curriculum tab. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on the grey Support and Intervention tab. The first two volumes are available, and the other volumes will be available during the year. This is a great resource for your Tier 2 and 3 students. There is also built in progress monitoring.