MPES STAFF STUFF
Celebrating Fifty Years of Excellence - February 12, 2016
Professional Learning Day
Breakfast - Chik Fil A @ 8 AM in cafeteria *
*If weather is bad resulting in delaying our start time, breakfast will not be provided. I will send out a "REMIND" message with any changes in our start time if needed.
1. "Gallery Walk" to review Quarter 2 District Assessments
Overall scores and F/R lunch regression line will be reviewed as we discuss next steps.
[Note: Math Specialist (I meet her on Tuesday) - I'll explain...]
2. Surveys – LSTC, Media Specialist, School Psychologist
3. MPES Priority "Hot Dot" activity
PLCs – 9:00 AM
· Discussion of AKS-aligned lessons and common assessments
· Use of analyzing the standards; "I can" statements that address the entire AKS
· CQI must provide intervention
· Consistency with mini-lessons
TLC Meeting - 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM (send me any agenda items today)
11:30 - 1:00 Lunch on your own
1:00 - 3:00 Collaborative Planning
Change to our weekly routine...
We are flipping our late day & data day. Tuesday will be our "data day" instead of Wednesday and all staff will leave at 3:00 pm on Tuesday.
Wednesday will be a 4:00 PM day for all staff, with grades K-2 attending a literacy session with Kay at 3:00 pm. Grades 3-5 will be in collaborative planning.
Support staff: choose which session to attend. Either K-2 (Feb-17) or 3-5 (on Feb - 29).