Tech Tidbits with Traci
May 4th, 2015
Please Save your electronic files
Parapara Animation is a free animation creation tool that is easy to use. Just go to the Parapara Animation website, select a digital crayon, and start drawing! To add a new frame, click the large "+" icon. The yellow arrow will play the animation. Once completed, students can share their creations via URL or QR!
End of the year technology procedures
- Ex: document camera, projector, mimio, etc.... This does not include tablets and chromebooks.
- These items can be left in your classroom if you have a place to lock them up safely
- Teachers that are not returning or do not have a secure place to lock them up will need to turn them these items in before having their check-out sheet signed
PK - 2 Chromebook carts and Tablets
- These items will be turned in to the library for the summer. Mrs. Waggoner will clean the outside of them during this time. Your apps will not be wiped from the devices.
- Please put a post-it on each of your tablet and Chromebook boxes so that you will get the same equipment back next year.
- Chromebook Carts and keys will be turned in by the team leader before the end of the year. These will be used during technology camp this summer.
3rd -5th Grade
- Please go through and check Chromebooks now for damage and put a work order in for Mrs. Waggoner so the parts can be ordered to fix them. Keep checking periodically till the end of the year.
- Place CB's in the tower and turn in keys for the tower to Mrs. Melly. This will be part of the sign-out sheet for end of the year procedures.
- Towers can not be moved over the summer. The custodians will wax around them.
Library Due Dates
Teachers books and resources need to be turned in June 12th at 12:00. Any items that you want back for next year should be labeled with your name on them. It would be helpful if you could turn anything in that you will not be using for flex week before it starts. We will be doing inventory during flex week. The more we have turned in the less we have to track down.
Can't Remember all your passwords
Try Lastpass.....it does all the remembering for you
End of the Year Research
Why not have them make an electronic poster on their topic.
http://postermywall.com The site is easy to use and navigate. Just select a template and change or add content as you desire. Every aspect of a poster template can be changed and you can add more pictures or text if you need. Once done there are a variety of ways in which the final poster can be shared including email.