Week of 1/27/20
We had a great turnout out at our Bingo and Baskets Night! Big thanks to our amazing PTC for another fun event!
As we are in the middle of cold and flu season, I wanted to share our district's recommendations when it comes to keeping your students home. We want to make sure we are doing our best to keep our school community healthy. Teachers will be reminding and asking students to wash/sanitize their hands often, especially before eating.
If your student gets sick, it is often most appropriate to keep him/her home from school. A student who is sick will not be able to perform well in school and may spread the illness to other students and staff, especially those who have weakened immune systems.
In general, a student should remain home if he/she has:
Fever of 100 degrees or greater in the past 24 hours (We request that students to remain at home until they have been fever free without the use of medicine for 24 hours)
Thick mucus or drainage
Bad cold, with a very runny nose or bad cough, especially if it has kept the student awake at night.
We have had a few close calls in the crosswalk on Eastridge Drive. Please be cautious and safe out there.
Week At A Glance
- No Choir practice
- 1st Grade to Roseville Theater 9:15-11:30
- Art W/Tara 2:45-4
- Tiger Crew 2:45
- Early Engineers 2:50
- Spirit Day (wear green or yellow)
- Mandel & 5th to Parkside Church to see "Annie" 9:20-1:00
Great Kindness Challenge and Kindness Grams
Presales on Yearbooks
Bingo and Baskets Family Night
MOTHER/DAUGHTER PAINT NIGHT
Mother/Daughter Paint Night is Tuesday, February 11th!! Don't miss out on this treasured event!
Enjoy a FUN night painting on canvas just in time for Valentines Day! This special keepsake will again create paintings that go together.
When: 4:00pm & 6:00pm
Cost: $15 per person
Maximum of 175 people per session!! Don't hesitate!! Buy your tickets NOW!!! https://squareup.com/store/twelve-bridges-elementary-ptc/
Support our school while creating cherished memories!!
Questions? Please contact Tara Albright at email@example.com.
DADDY/DAUGHTER MASQUERADE DANCE
Our Daddy/Daughter Masquerade Dance is Saturday, March 7th!! Mark your calendars as you won't want to miss it!!
Enjoy a magical night dancing the night away, while creating more timeless memories! More detail will follow in the coming weeks.
When: 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Cost: $30 per couple ($10 per additional daughter)
Buy your tickets now!!! https://squareup.com/store/twelve-bridges-elementary-ptc/
Support our school while creating cherished memories!!
Questions? Please contact Ashley Indrieri at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TK-5th New Student Registration 2020-2021 has begun
Time to sign up for New Session of Early Engineers
Twelve Bridges Elementary’s Early Engineers Classes
Session C: 1/30, 2/6, 2/20, 2/27, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26
Down The Road
- 2/3 No choir practice
- 2/3 No K-Kids
- 2/11 Mother/Daughter Paint night, two sessions 4:00pm & 6:00pm
- 2/13,14,17 School not in session
- 2/18 Sami Circuit Day #1
- 2/19 Mandel's Class Play 2:00pm
- 2/20 Mandel's Class Play 9:00am and 6:00pm
- 2/24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
- 3/7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
- 3/30-4/3 Book Fair
- 4/2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
- 4/6-13 Spring Break
- 4/22/23 Starstruck, two performances 6:00pm & 7:00pm
- 5/4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
- 5/15 Sami Circuit Day #2
- 5/18-5/22 5th Grade Trip
- 5/25 Memorial Day No School
- 6/1-5 Early Release Days 1:40
Field Trips 2019-2020
- 2/27 Choir to Three Stages Theater to see Matilda 8:15-2:00
- 3/10 2nd Grade to Barnes & Noble 8:30-11:30 (Davies/Gonzalez)
- 3/11 2nd Grade to Barnes & Noble 8:30-11:30 (Graves/Morris)
- 3/18 5th Grade Walk Through American Revolution Stelma AM/Souto PM
- 3/19 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center Gutierrez/Munno 8:30-11
- 3/20 5th Grade Walk Through American Revolution Gammelgard AM
- 3/25 4th Grade to Empire Mine 9:00-2:30
- 3/25 AM Kindergarten to LHS Farm 8:30-11:00
- 3/25 PM Kindergarten to LHS Farm 11:45-2:15
- 3/26 1st Grade to Woodcreek Nature Center 8:30-11 Snodgrass/Williamson
- 3/27 4th Grade to Empire Mine 9:00-2:30
- 5/1 1st Grade to Roller King 9:15-1:30
- 5/5 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Evangelist/Sanchez)
- 5/6 3rd Grade to Bernhard 8:30-2:30 (Andrews/Villa)
Event Calendar 2019-2020
Feb 11 Mother/Daughter Paint Night, two Sessions: 4:00pm and 6:00pm
Feb 24 Sami Circuit Family Night 6:00-7:00pm
Mar 7 Daddy/Daughter Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Mar 28 Mother/Son Dance 6:00-8:00pm
Apr 2 Open House/Art Show 5:00-7:00pm
Mar 30 - Apr 3 Book Fair
Apr 22-23 Starstruck, two Performances: 6:00pm and 7:00pm
May 4-8 Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
PTC Meetings will be held monthly on Mondays. See dates listed below:
3:00-3:30 General Meeting w/parents
3:30-4:00 Board Meeting
Sept 30, Nov 4, Dec 2, Jan 6, Feb 3, Mar 2, Mar 30-Board Elections, May 4-Calendar Meeting 2020-2021 school year, June TBD-Budget Meeting 2020-2021 school year
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to contact Leah Bassett, PTC President at email@example.com.
Volunteers for ROAR Store
Dear TBE Families,
We would love to have our ROAR store open every Friday. Our ROAR store is open on Fridays during 1st through 5th grade lunch recess. Please consider signing up for one of our open slots. The ROAR store only happens once a week on Fridays and if we do not have volunteers the store has to be closed.
If you are interested but have questions, please email Kathleen Cummings at Kcummings@wpusd.org.
The link is:https://signup.com/go/toesOCq
Reporting an Absence
How to Report Absences:
We have 3 ways you can report absences:
1. Absence voice mail: (916)434-5210
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Download the TBE App –
Click on Absences icon on bottom of screen
Complete and Submit
Please try to contact school before 9:00am on day of absence when possible
A doctor’s note is asked for all medical appointments where the student misses school time or 3 or more consecutive illness days.