1. The Roles of the President are chief of state, chief executive, chief administrator, chief diplomat, commander in chief, chief legislator, party chief, and chief citizen.
2. The Presidents powers are to sign or veto legislation, command the armed forces, ask for the written opinion of his Cabinet, convene or adjourn Congress, grant reprieves and pardons, and receive ambassadors.
2. Ability to understand economic principles and form his own view on economic and financial strategies.
3. First hand understanding of the thoughts and the experience of the American people.
2. A resident for 14 years.
3. Thirty-Five years of age or older.
2. Security- You will receive security for life