United States Vs. Nixon
By: Ethan Bennett
U.S. V. Nixon
- The Watergate scandal began during 1972.
- Was between George McGovern and President Nixon
- Was heard by the US Supreme Court in 1974.
- The US Supreme Courts decision resulted in an 8-0 ruling against Nixon.
- Nixon resigned on August 9, 1974
- It shows that Presidents have limited power and cannot do whatever they want.
- I think that it was the right ruling. Also I think it was right of them to let President Nixon resign instead of officially impeaching him.